Application tracking

Esta discussão foi criada a partir da divisão de comentários de: Demora no processo

Comentários

• editado March 27

What is the status of my application for Portuguese citizenship? My name is Arthur Alves Teixeira, and my application code number is 129xx-23.

• @aateixeira we cannot check your application status, you have to check it for yourself on the official IRN website with the passcode they provided to you, or by calling them.

https://nacionalidade.justica.gov.pt/

We are not an official Portuguese government website, we ate just a web board where people can discuss about the citizenship application process.

• Hi Community. I was hoping someone could assist me or direct me to someone that can assist. I applied for Portuguese Citizenship through marriage in Johannesburg. I submitted my application in July 2022 a d received my tracking reference number in October 2022. Since than my ball has been on step 1 and has not moved. I did not receive any communication to advise for outstanding documents. It is 21 months and reading other post some people have already completed the process while others are on step 4, 5 or 6 within same time period. Could someone please direct me where can i enquire about the process and where am i at?

Thanks

Mo

• Dear all,

I would like to know your opinion on this.

My process was started in March 2024, till now its on ball 1, does its goes step by step or from ball 1 to straight ball 4?

I am aware it takes 3plus years to complete the process, however when should I expect my process to move ahead?

Looking forward to hear from you all expertise and experience wonderful people.

Thank you.

• @Robin usually it stays on step (ball) 1 for two and half years or more, then it starts moving to ball 2, then 3, then 4 and jumps to 6 or 7.

• Thank you for your feedback @LeoSantos.

Entre ou Registre-se para fazer um comentário.