art. 2º da Lei da Nacionalidade

Olá
Alguém tem alguma experiência com a lei? eu quero adquirir nacionalidade para meu filho.
1. Eu quero saber se é possível enviar o pedido para outro conservatório do que Lisboa (se for mais rápido).
2. devo anexar a certidão de nascimento da pai não portuguesa?
3. Se eu não registrei meu casamento, o envio de uma nova certidão de casamento é suficiente?

Comentários

• Bom dia, @amir,

Sim. Conhecemos. Vc podera pedir para seu filho, mas existe a necessidade de comprovação das ligações efetivas dele. E, na prática, sendo menor, significa morar em Portugal.

Se for o caso, no entanto que a sua nacionalidade tenha sido adquirida por ser neto, vc deve antes de.pedir a do seu filho, entrar com.processo de conversão da sua. Este é seu caso?

1. Somente CRCentrais
    2. Não. Apenas a certidão portuguesa do pai
    3. Não. Tem que transcrever o casamento.
    4. Se o menor tiver mais de 16, deve anexar também a certidão de antecedentes criminais dele.
  • amiramir Member
    Obrigada Marcia
    As perguntas são para minha irmã que adquiriu a nacionalidade através da lei judaica sefardita.
    As crianças nasceram antes da aquisição.Menores de 14 anos
    Eu já li os princípios no site da IRN. Eu acho que eles dizem que a certidão de casamento é suficiente. Corrija-me se eu estiver enganado.

http://www.irn.mj.pt/sections/irn/a_registral/registos-centrais/docs-da-nacionalidade/aquisicao/n/aquisicao-nac-art2/

1.Eu quero saber se, além do casamento, ela precisa registrar o nascimento dos filhos.
    2.Como o registro do casamento parece? Na minha irmã procedimento de naturalização, ela pediu para adicionar uma certidão de casamento. Então talvez já tenha sido registrado?
    3. Ambos os pais precisam assinar juntos no consulado?

**If possible please answer in english (Se possível, por favor responda em inglês).
  • Hi, @amir.

1. The children´s birth registration is the process of acquiring nationality.

2. If you have doubts about whether the marriage was transcribed, write to rcentrais.informatizacoes@irn.mj.pt and ask the marital status of your sister. Provide her full name, name os her mother and father, and date of birth.

But the marriage certificate that is attached to the naturalization process serves only to prove the applicant's name change when marrying. But, this marriage has to be registered in the Portuguese register. We call this marriage transcription procedure.

Documents:
    - Portuguese certificate of your sister
    - marriage certificate of full text, with Haia apostille
    - birth certificate of the spouse, of all contents, with Haia apostille
    - application with signature recognized by authenticity
    - postal order of 120 euros or payment in kind (if you´re going to do it personally)
    If your certificate is in other language than Portuguese, it must be translated by a official translator)

3. both parents need to sign the application for nationality of minors.

Hope I´ve helped.
    Any other questions, feel free to ask.
  • amiramir Member
    WOW Marcia. Thank you very much for the very detailed answer. I really appriciate it.
    Just to make sure, is the marriage transcription is only printed on the portuguese birth certificate?
    How much time does it take to transcripe the marriage since i made the application at my embassy?
    Is it possible to print a copy of portuguese birth certificate by internet if i am not living in portugal?
    Thank you again in advance
  • @amir,

It is a pleasure to help!

When we transcript the marriage, conservatoria sends us a marriage certificate (which is actually a document only serves to prove the procedure was done). What really matters is this marriage appears recorded on the birth certificate.

If you have a birth certificate before the transcription, the register was not there yet.

Talking about time to end, I can not guarantee you how long it will take. I think your embassy should give you a better idea.

It is possible to print a new Portuguese birth certificate. Please see these tips:
    http://forum.cidadaniaportuguesa.com/discussion/10973/como-solicitar-certidoes-pelo-civilonline-guia

Any more questions, I am here.
  • Alguém tem a relação de documentos para o processo do artigo 2? Obrigada!

Entre ou Registre-se para fazer um comentário.